Nigeria’s President Fires Ex-Goldman Head of State Bad BankPaul Wallace and David Malingha Doya
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari fired the head of a government-owned bad bank set up to resolve a financial crisis five years ago, his second change of leadership of a key state company in a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations