American Express to Offer Prepaid Cards With Cash-Back RewardsElizabeth Dexheimer
American Express Co., the biggest credit-card issuer by purchases, said it’s offering a prepaid debit card that pays 1 percent cash back on purchases.
“We know consumers are looking to stretch their budgets and get more from every dollar they spend,” Stefan Happ, chief commercial officer, enterprise growth, said Wednesday in a statement from the New York-based company.
The monthly fee for the card, which doesn’t require a credit check or minimum balances, is $5.95.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far