Trina Solar Boosts Forecast as Profit Reaches Four-Year HighEhren Goossens
Trina Solar Ltd., the biggest supplier of solar panels, posted its biggest profit in four years as surging demand prompted the company to boost its shipment forecast by as much as 16 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses