Tesla, VW Stand Out as Takata Customers Without RecallsCraig Trudell
Volkswagen AG and Tesla Motors Inc. are the only automakers that have avoided U.S. recalls while continuing to use Takata Corp. air-bag inflators, which have triggered a global safety crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations