SoftBank Gives Sprint $6 Billion Vote of ConfidencePavel Alpeyev, Grace Huang and Scott Moritz
SoftBank Group’s decision to lift its stake in Sprint Corp. has helped boost shares in the unprofitable U.S. wireless operator by almost 50 percent over the last seven trading days, adding more than $6 billion to its market value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself