Seahawks Release Former Green Beret, a 34-Year-Old NFL RookieBy
Nate Boyer led team onto field with flag for preseason opener
Seahawks needed roster spot after injury to backup quarterback
The Seattle Seahawks released long snapper Nate Boyer, a former Green Beret in the U.S. Army who was seeking to make the National Football League team as a 34-year-old rookie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses