Russia Arrests Smugglers, Urges Informants in Crackdown on FoodAnatoly Medetsky
Russian authorities arrested six cheese smugglers and urged citizens to snitch on black-marketeers, raising the stakes in its effort to rid the country of U.S. and European food that President Vladimir Putin banned last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations