Rubio to Deliver Speech to Detroit Economic Club ThursdayGreg Sullivan
Marco Rubio plans to “hold up Detroit as a symbol of both America’s great past and the extraordinary possibilities that await us if we embrace a new generation of leadership,” according to campaign statement.
- Remarks are planned for 12:45pm in Detroit at the Westin Book Cadillac hotel; Will hold “meet and greet” later that afternoon in Republican-leaning suburb of Livonia
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange