Petrobras Fuel Unit Sale Approval Was Split as Chairman Voted NoJuan Pablo Spinetto
Petroleo Brasileiro SA’s board authorized the sale of a 25 stake in its fuel distribution business at a meeting in which the chairman voted against the proposal, signaling strategy divergences at the state-controlled producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’