Persimmon Boosts Half-Year Profit on Strong U.K. Housing MarketJoe Mayes
Persimmon Plc, one of the U.K.’s largest home-builders by market value, said half-year profit rose 45 percent as strong conditions in the U.K. housing market boosted earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations