Pennsylvania Congressman Fattah Pleads Not Guilty to FraudSophia Pearson
Representative Chaka Fattah of Pennsylvania pleaded not guilty to charges he used charitable and federal grant money to pay off part of a $1 million loan and campaign funds to repay his son’s student debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans