Lenovo Joins Smartphone Compatriots for ’Make in India’Tim Culpan and Bianca Vázquez Toness
Lenovo Group Ltd. started making smartphones in India, becoming the largest Chinese company to produce mobile devices there after the government raised import taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’