Kik Messaging Gets $1 Billion Valuation With Tencent FundingGerrit De Vynck and Sarah Frier
Kik Interactive Inc., a messaging application that explored options earlier this year including a sale, received $50 million in funding from Tencent Holdings Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself