Igas, Ineos, Cuadrilla Offered Rights to U.K. Oil, Gas BlocksAlex Morales
The U.K. plans to offer companies including IGas Energy Plc, Ineos Group AG and Cuadrilla Resources Ltd. the rights to drill for oil and gas in 27 onshore blocks as it bids to kickstart the country’s shale-gas industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet