Demise of Phone Subsidies Masks U.S. Wireless Sales SlowdownOlga Kharif
The heavy discounting used by U.S. wireless companies to get consumers hooked on pricey smartphones is going away -- boosting near-term results, while masking weakness in the industry’s main business of selling monthly mobile services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon