Clinton on E-mails: Everything Work-Related Turned OverDerek Wallbank and Kathy Kiely
Hillary Clinton says she didn’t send or receive any material marked classified while Secretary of State, commenting at an impromptu press conference during campaign trip to Nevada.
- Asked if she wiped her private server, replied, “Like, with a cloth or something?” pauses and smiles, says doesn’t know “how that works digitally at all”
- “In order to be as cooperative as possible, we have turned over the server, they can do whatever they want to with the server to figure out what’s there or what’s not there, that’s for the, you know, people investigating it to try to figure out, but we turned over everything that was work related, every single thing. Personal stuff, we did not. I have no obligation to do so and did not”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision