Citigroup, Retrophin, Eletrobras, Quindell Probe: ComplianceEllen Rosen
Citigroup Inc. agreed to pay almost $180 million to settle a U.S. regulator’s allegations that it defrauded wealthy clients of two failed hedge funds by telling them the investments were as safe as low-risk municipal bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner