Rousseff Seeks Rapprochement With Congress as Economy SlowsRaymond Colitt and Anna Edgerton
Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff is attempting to rebuild her alliance in the Lower House, shifting the focus from impeachment calls to pro-growth measures following mass protests on Sunday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’