Private Equity Said to Lead Bids for Airbus Defense AssetsBenjamin Katz, Kiel Porter and Andrea Rothman
Buyout firms are dominating the bidding for defense assets that Airbus Group SE is seeking to sell, with only a handful of specialist industrial players in the running, according to people familiar with the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations