NTPC Said Close to Awarding $4 Billion Coal Mine ContractRajesh Kumar Singh
NTPC Ltd., India’s largest power-generation company, is close to awarding a contract worth $4 billion for starting its first coal mine in the country, according to three people with knowledge of the decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018