Turkish Lira Slide Deepens as PM Says Coalition Talks FailedConstantine Courcoulas
Turkey’s lira weakened to a record for a third day after acting Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said his party had exhausted all possibilities to form a coalition government, putting the country on course for fresh elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018