Iraq’s Maliki Faces Possible Charges Over Role in Mosul FallAziz Alwan
Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki may face charges for his role in the rapid fall of Mosul to Islamic State fighters, after a parliamentary probe into the events was referred to prosecutors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's