Weaker Yuan Adds to Headwinds Facing Chinese Online Travel SitesBy
Currency's weakening will make overseas travel less affordable
Shares of market leaders Ctrip and Tuniu decline in New York
If a slowing economy and intensifying competition weren’t putting enough pressure on Chinese travel websites, now the industry faces another potential obstacle to growth: a weaker local currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’