Abe to Revert to Economy After War Statement, Defense FightMasaaki Iwamoto and Maiko Takahashi
After delivering a much-anticipated statement on Japan’s war legacy and engaging in a bruising legislative fight over defense laws, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe got a reminder on why he needs to return his focus to the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018