Yuan Confusion Played Perfectly by Japan’s Yen Trader CrowdKevin Buckland and Hiroko Komiya
As the shock of China’s decision to devalue the yuan rippled across the globe, at least one group managed to make a profit: Japan’s retail foreign-exchange traders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’