Leonteq Taps Asia in Push to Boost Derivatives Factory UsersJan-Henrik Förster, Jan Schwalbe and Yakob Peterseil
Leonteq AG, the second-best performer in Switzerland’s SPI Index since its 2012 listing, is seeking to triple the number of users for its derivatives software after signing up the company’s first Asian client last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations