Granholm Changing Political Cmte Posts: PoliticoNicholas Johnston
Former Mich. Gov. Jennifer Granholm resigns leadership post at PAC Priorities USA Action, Politico reports.
- Granholm joining different group called Correct the Record
- Step could let Granholm work more closely with Hillary Clinton campaign, possibly take official role, Politico says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself