Credit Suisse Said to Be Hired to Sell Hospital Group in BrazilCristiane Lucchesi
Grupo Fernandes Vieira, owner of two hospitals in Brazil, hired Credit Suisse Group AG to advise on a possible sale of the company’s health-care business for about 500 million reais ($144 million), according to three people with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations