China Says Gold Hoard Climbs 1.1% in Data Transparency PushSwansy Afonso and James Poole
China, the world’s biggest bullion consumer, disclosed that it increased its gold reserves by 1.1 percent in July in a drive for more transparency as it pushes for the yuan’s inclusion in the IMF’s currency basket.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing