Carlyle’s Getty Should Use Equity for New Capital, Moody’s SaysLaura J. Keller
Getty Images Inc. should avoid taking on more debt and instead issue new equity to raise the capital it needs to improve its business and drive profit growth, according to a recommendation from Moody’s Investors Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations