AirAsia Damage Claims ‘Unjustified,’ KL Airport Operator SaysNiluksi Koswanage
The operator of Kuala Lumpur’s airport rejected a demand from AirAsia Bhd. for damages due to cracking and ponding at the new budget terminal, calling the claims by Southeast Asia’s largest low-cost carrier “wholly unjustified.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet