Abengoa Stress May Prove a Real Test for Green Bond MarketBy
A slump in the bond prices of a subsidiary of the beleaguered Spanish renewable energy company Abengoa SA may spill over into the broader green bond market, according to Ulf Erlandsson, a portfolio manager at AP4, Sweden’s state-owned pension fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin