Why Aluminum Is a Big Headache for Top Commodity Traders
When carmakers, can manufacturers or telecom companies need to buy metals such as copper and aluminum, they pay a premium to market prices set on the London Metal Exchange to reflect the cost of getting raw materials when and where they want them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations