ONGC First-Quarter Profit Rises on Smaller Refiner DiscountsAbhishek Shanker and Debjit Chakraborty
Oil & Natural Gas Corp.’s first-quarter profit gained 14 percent as the rupee weakened and India’s biggest energy explorer gave smaller discounts to state-run oil refiners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders