El Pollo Loco Plunges After Lowering Sales Forecast for 2015Craig Giammona
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc., a chain of chicken restaurants, tumbled the most since its 2014 trading debut after saying sales this year would rise at the low end of its forecasted range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’