BP Faces Fines as Judge Sees Texas Gas-Market ManipulationHarry R. Weber
BP Plc faces millions of dollars in penalties and surrendered profits after a Federal Energy Regulatory Commission judge concluded Thursday that the natural gas producer manipulated markets in Texas in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations