Blackstone Said in $1.3 Billion Sale of Boston OfficesPrashant Gopal and Hui-yong Yu
Blackstone Group LP agreed to sell two office buildings in Boston for about $1.3 billion to a unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Oxford Properties Group, according to two people with knowledge of the contract.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’