HSBC, Barclays Among Banks in $2 Billion Currency AccordBob Van Voris
HSBC Holdings Plc, Barclays Plc and three other banks agreed to settle U.S. investor lawsuits tied to the currency-rigging scandal, bringing the total so far to more than $2 billion across nine firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders