U.K. Banks Said to Lobby to Avoid Billions in Fresh PPI PayoutsRichard Partington
Britain’s largest banks are lobbying regulators to stop a court ruling from sparking a new wave of redress for improperly sold insurance, people familiar with the matter said, payments that may cost tens of billions of pounds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap