Trump: ‘Warren Buffett Said The Nicest Things About Me’Madeline McMahon
Republican presidential contender Donald Trump says he “was impressed” by Warren Buffett’s comments Monday saying Trump has “solid base” of support, given that Buffett is supporting Democrat Hillary Clinton.
- NOTE: Billionaire Buffett told CNBC that GOP White House race so far has been a “spectator sport”
- In comments released by Fox News prior to airing of his interview on “Hannity” program tonight, Trump says his poll numbers following last week’s candidate debate show he’s “doing well,” though nomination battle is “a very long process”
- Several polls have shown Trump retaining lead nationally; ahead in key states of Iowa, N.H.
- “You’re going to have ups, you’re going to have downs, you’re going to have good days, you’re going to have bad days,” Trump says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision