South Africa State Debt to Stabilize This Year, Moody’s SaysRene Vollgraaff
South Africa’s government debt will stabilize at 48 percent this year as the government undertook to keep to its spending targets, according to Moody’s Investors Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations