Silver Lake-Led Group Said Making $2.2 Billion on SunGardDavid Carey
Ten years after banding together to buy SunGard Data Systems Inc. for about $11 billion, an investor group led by Silver Lake Management will reap a $2.2 billion gain selling the company to Fidelity National Information Services Inc., a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations