Ringgit Weakens Beyond 4 Per U.S. Dollar for First Time Since 1998Liau Y-Sing
Malaysia’s ringgit slid beyond 4 to the dollar for the first time since 1998 as investors flee the nation’s assets amid a slowing economy and controversy over finances linked to Prime Minister Najib Razak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’