Argentina Sanctioned for Failing to Turn Over Asset EvidenceBob Van Voris
All Argentine government assets in the U.S., other than diplomatic and military holdings, will be treated as commercial property, a judge said, opening the door for hedge fund NML Capital and other creditors to seek to seize it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018