South Africa Job-Cuts Backlash Pits Mining CEOs Against ZumaAndre Janse van Vuuren and Mike Cohen
Relations between South Africa’s government and the mining industry are unraveling as a commodity-price rout derails plans by President Jacob Zuma’s administration to create millions of jobs and pare a 25 percent jobless rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’