Fiat Heir Embraces Grandfather’s Style to Revamp Agnelli EmpireDan Liefgreen, Tommaso Ebhardt and Daniele Lepido
As a boy, John Elkann watched his grandfather Gianni Agnelli build Italy’s biggest industrial fortune, but as an adult he has never adopted Agnelli’s swashbuckling style.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders