Deutsche Bank Managers Cleared in Frankfurt Kirch-Deal ProbeKarin Matussek
Frankfurt prosecutors dropped an investigation of Deutsche Bank AG’s leadership saying they found no evidence the executives acted illegally when they settled a lawsuit by heirs of Leo Kirch for 925 million euros ($1 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses