Bearish Wagers on Brazil Stocks Jump to Record as Ibovespa FallsBy
Short interest in ETF rises to highest since at least 2006
Equity benchmark extends plunge from this year's peak in May
Bets on further declines in Brazilian shares climbed to a record amid forecasts Latin America’s largest economy is heading toward the worst contraction in 25 years. The Ibovespa led losses in the Americas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations