BAE Cuts Australian Jobs After Losing Out on Naval RevampBenjamin Katz
BAE Systems Plc said it will eliminate 125 more jobs at its Melbourne-based warships business, taking total job losses to 600, a week after the Australian government said it would focus naval production on a rival yard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs