As Peso Falls, Mexico’s Tortilla King Wins Selling Wraps in U.S.By
Gruma's revenue in dollars keeps growing in peso terms
Its bond returns are almost double the emerging-market average
Bondholders of the world’s largest tortilla maker are warming to the fact that a lot of burrito wrappers, just like gold and silver, are priced in dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations